Picture
There are many great decorating ideas that we just can not share on our website. Vintage is the perfect place for you to be as creative as you like. The possibilities are endless and perhaps overwhelming. Spend just 5 minutes on pinterest finding tags on rustic/vintage weddings and it never ends. The solution is pick a few ideas and go with it. If you can not do it all do not worry; Vintage has many ideas and props as well. Let me share with you some ideas that have been tried and some that have not.
                                                             If you like some of the ideas please share your feedback.

Pinterest Ideas at Vintage

Pinterest Possibilities at Vintage

A rustic table with eclectic chairs and table setting is something we are working on at Vintage. The wine barrel picture will be accomplished some day if I can get my hands on several wine barrels. The lighted wall picture is a work in progress. I have already knocked back a wall and it's being rebuildt behind the head table; this is the look we are going for.  See this wall at Vintage soon!
Picture
This look has not been done at Vintage to date. However let your imagination go. We have all these props, they just have not been put together to make this look.

Pinterest and Vintage go hand in hand. We are just as excited as you when it comes to adding that special touch. Have fun with decorating your event in a Vintage rustic style. The look is simply timeless.

To see more Vintage props visit our gallery page.

Comments

10/23/2015 10:33am

Planning a wedding at some rusting vintage is a risky step to take yet is very exciting. This wedding blog is very informative in this regard. It brilliantly shows how and old and rusting vintage was converted into a very antique, unique and stunning wedding site.

07/27/2016 10:57pm

I just love having rustic/ vintage decors! Although taking up interior design, I am known in my university as a great event planner. One of my previous professors actually came up to me and asked if I would be interested in helping her out with a couple of ideas and theme for her wedding. I suggested this and she loved it since it felt so comfortable and natural. I am currently planning on suggesting the lights seen in the pictures though. It seems to add a certain ambiance that would be lovely for a wedding.

06/21/2017 6:13pm

I love this idea! I am a fan of weddings and stuff and I also love organizing them. It has been my dream to organize a wedding for my loved ones because I really like to be part of their very special event. I wished my sister would be wed soon because I will really love to help her in picking her wedding dress, the reception area and the theme itself! I will probably get some ideas from this post and will apply it to my own wedding or my sister's. Thank you very much!

11/07/2015 1:20pm

Thank you for sharing this post with us, I am working in Villakubu a travel agent. Weddings involve several preparation and planning processes including spending a considerable amount of time searching for wedding decorations. The time and effort put into selecting the perfect decorations for your wedding makes them hold sentimental value and most couples find it difficult to part with the decorations.

12/30/2015 11:11pm

I really glad to be here and to see these all beautiful pics of your wedding.You choose the best one theme for your wedding, i really appreciate this.

01/14/2016 3:43am

Thank you for sharing this information with us, I am working in Hanging Gardens of Bali as Real Estate agent. A vintage wedding theme is a great way to incorporate the elegance of the past into your ceremony and reception. From the smallest touches to a perfectly planned fete, planning a vintage wedding is a lot of fun for everyone.

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

02/12/2016 10:49pm

May I just say what a comfort to discover someone who really understands what they're discussing over the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular because you surely possess the gift.

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

03/28/2016 12:21pm

Pinterest and instagram is two most popular image boards.

I have come to understand that costs for online degree specialists tend to be an incredible value. For instance a full Bachelor's Degree in Communication from The University of Phoenix Online consists of 60 credits from $515/credit or $30,900. Also American Intercontinental University Online comes with a Bachelors of Business Administration with a overall program element of 180 units and a price of $30,560. Online studying has made getting your college degree much simpler because you might earn your own degree from the comfort of your house and when you finish from office. Thanks for all tips I have really learned through your web site.

I like such vintage things. Looks amazing!

04/28/2016 6:10am

I've come across that nowadays, more and more people will be attracted to cameras and the industry of pictures. However, to be a photographer, you need to first spend so much of your time deciding which model of digital camera to buy plus moving store to store just so you can buy the lowest priced camera of the trademark you have decided to choose. But it doesn't end at this time there. You also have to take into account whether you should obtain a digital camera extended warranty. Many thanks for the good points I gained from your blog site.

06/29/2016 1:05pm

Pinterest is going to be a shop platform.

07/19/2016 1:19am

I like all vintage ideas, really ;)

07/22/2016 8:17am

Thanks for sharing this information......!!!

07/26/2016 5:03am

I think pinterest and a image boards would replace the twitter.

09/08/2016 8:11am

Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read further news.

09/18/2016 11:42am

Doesn't Instagram replace Pinterest?

03/15/2017 9:54pm

Sometimes simple things into something big impact. Similarly, playing with puz unusual when traveling. The game can be anything that is around. Like when you're road trip, mutual unrequited rhyme or simple guessing game. Indeed sound strange, but would reduce boredom and add excitement when a vacation.

03/16/2017 3:35am

When planning a Las Vegas wedding for Valentine's Day, it's important to get everything right so you can have exactly the kind of wedding you want to have. But, that being said, it's also critical to think about saving money so you can do it on the cheap without being cheesy. Valentine's Day is a special day on the calendar and a very popular time for weddings anywhere, including Las Vegas Nevada.

Another great gift idea for your Vegas bridesmaids is to treat them to one of the many exciting shows in the great city. Las Vegas is home to some of the most talented showgirls, the hottest performers, and some of the best shows. Often, some of the hottest pop stars are contracted for a run in Vegas, which can last a few weeks, months, or even a year.

Obviously, the collection of a writer must be a bundle of creativity. New ideas of writing become the reason of success. It makes your work worthwhile. Everyone wants to praise your writing because they bound by creativity.

05/10/2017 6:03am

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

06/12/2017 12:05am

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

08/03/2017 5:31am

A dedicated internet hosting service service, dedicated server, or managed internet hosting service service is a type of Hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.